Axfil manufactures technical parts from blueprints, according to the technical specifications of its customers, in small, medium and large production series, with diameters from 0.12 mm to 6 mm.
Our experience and technical knowledge allow us to work in many business sectors, including furniture, motor vehicles, the medical industry, aeronautics, electronics and connector technology.
Needles for wind instruments
- Axfil produces blued needles for wind instruments Please consult us for the references of standard needle springs.
- Axfil also manufactures spring needles stamped at one end to your specifications (contact us).
- Loose packaging in a plastic bag containing 1000 needles.
- Materials: Quenched blued steel
- Needle spring for wind instruments and piano tuners
- Blued spring needle
- Golden spring needle
- Stainless steel needle
- Nickel-plated needle
- Phonograph needle
(2 references: see table below)
|Technical specifications||P3 Needle
|Materials||Quenched and nickel-plated steel||Quenched and nickel-plated steel|
|Diameter D in mm||1.3 mm||1.5 mm|
|Length L||16 mm||20 mm|