Axfil specialises in wire work in small, medium and large production series, with diameters from 0.12 to 6 mm.
We manufacture from blueprints, with increasingly complex and demanding technical specifications, using specially developed tools and machines.
After forming over 7 billion pins over more than 20 years, Axfil has developed unique know-how and experience which includes comprehensive mastery of the following skills: straightening, cutting. pointing, grinding, chamfering, rounding, polishing, cold forming, boring, stamping, bending, ultrasonic degreasing, heat treatment and surface treatment.
Specific areas of expertise
- Work with stainless-steel wire (1.4310, 1.4301, 1.4306, 1.4436, 1.4404, 1.4016, etc.), piano wire steel (SM, SH, etc.), hardening steels, mild steels and alloys (brass, copper, bronze, nickel, etc.) with mechanical strengths of up to 2600 N/mm²; see more.
- Wire working according to technical specifications
- Precision cutting from Ø 0.12 mm, precision straightness
- Pointing: fine tip (end of the point = Ø 0.04 mm ± 0.02 mm)
- Bending: ± 30º
- Cold forming: on parts already pointed or over great lengths
- Chamfering: any angle ± 30º
- Stamping: all shapes (straight, cross-shaped, angled, etc.)
- Laser or robot rounding: Ø from 0.25 mm to 1.60 mm, different lengths (up to 1200 mm, see more)
- Deburring by tribofinishing: from R 0.10 mm ± 0.05 mm
- Precision polishing
- Ultrasonic degreasing
- Heat treatment: surface treatment (nickel-plating, coating with Delta Seal, zinc lanthanum, etc.)