Wire parts and metal strips
Furnishings and construction
Axfil manufactures parts in line with your specifications, in small, medium or large-sized batches for the furnishing and construction sector. With our knowledge and expertise in machining metal materials, we can make simple and complex precision parts at competitive prices for an equally competitive sector.
Precision and quality are key to extending the useful life of components that undergo repeated mechanical stress. With our expertise in straightening, cutting and polishing high-resistance stainless steels, we can deliver precise and repeatable dimensional characteristics, together with parts with long profiles and a state-of-the-art surface quality.
For cylindrical parts, our production method offers a cheaper alternative to turning, allowing us to work with materials that are difficult to machine while maintaining a high level of precision and high rates of output.
Working to customer specifications, our engineering and design team can help customers identify and optimise the product and/or process requirements in line with their objectives.
- Linear-motion shock absorber pistons
- Guide components for folding systems
- Lock pins
- Chamfered and stamped pins
- Grooved pins
- Special clips for fastening partitions, flooring and equipment
- Precision washers
- Solid rivets, flat, convex, conical-headed rivets
- Linear guide slides
Examples of work
- Straightening / Precision cutting
- Simple and complex pointing, chamfering, hemispherical finishing in line with specifications
- An array of precision bending
- Stamping, piercing, knurling, cold heading
- Tribofinishing, polishing, surface treatment, nickel-plating, tinning, anodisation, gold-plating, silver-plating, cataphoresis, thermal treatment, ultrasound cleaning