Axfil is a partner to numerous manufacturers in the aeronautics and space sectors. Our parts can be found in engines, vehicle structures, connector systems and interior fittings. Drawing on our knowledge and expertise in forming and precision pointing, we can manufacture simple and complex parts in small, medium and large-sized batches in accordance with the requirements for performance, quality, safety and reliability.
Working to customer specifications, our engineering and design team can help customers identify and optimise the product and/or process requirements in line with their objectives.
Our production method is a cheaper alternative to turning, ensuring high rates of output and high levels of precision, including materials that are difficult to machine.
- Straight and curved inserts for plastic injected parts
- Spring pins, rings, cremone locking bolts, special clips
- Pins for actuators, shearing pins
- Housing centring pins in foundry or plastic injection
- Ejector pins, moulding spindles, piercing tips
- Connector tracks for cable bundles and devices, tin-plated contact bridges
- Electrodes, electrical contact test pins
Examples of work
- Straightening / Precision cutting
- Simple and complex pointing, chamfering, hemispherical finishing in line with specifications
- An array of precision bending
- Stamping, piercing, knurling, cold heading
- Tribofinishing, polishing, surface treatment, nickel-plating, tinning, anodisation, gold-plating, silver-plating, cataphoresis, thermal treatment, ultrasound cleaning