Wire parts and metal strips
Luxury and textiles
Our attention to detail and the quality of our manufacturing is valued by numerous high-profile names in the French luxury and textile industry with whom we have built a trusted relationship over many years.
Our engineering and design team has all the necessary tooling expertise to apply its delicate and precise marking, bending and drawing techniques to make items in small, medium and large-sized batches.
We use high-quality wires and strips and perform all the necessary polishing and surface treatment to deliver an end result that meets the industry’s highest standards of excellence.
- Rods for unique lighting objects
- Pins in nickel silver for chandeliers
- Medal hooks
- Racks for military decorations
- Special needles for leatherwork
- Needles for weaving
- Tin contact bridges
- Headed pins
- Wiring harnesses
- Round-ended awls
- Needles for leatherwork and upholstering
- Pins for boxes and lids
Examples of work
- Straightening / Precision cutting
- Simple and complex pointing, chamfering, hemispherical finishing in line with specifications
- An array of precision bending
- Stamping, piercing, knurling, cold heading
- Tribofinishing, polishing, surface treatment, nickel-plating, tinning, anodisation, gold-plating, silver-plating, cataphoresis, thermal treatment, ultrasound cleaning